- Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas.
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Started this tradition in 2016.
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Making new ones in a new country! Brand new beginnings.
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I grew up with fake ones, but last year I got my first real one with Luke.
- What is your favorite Christmas film?
Probably The Santa Clause or The Holiday.. I can’t pick one.
- Where do you usually spend your holiday?
With family, which are located all over.
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York – The Pogues, obviously.
- What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Hot Chocolate… Chocolate in general.
- Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving gifts. I normally know what I’m getting already from Family. Luke is the only one who surprises me.
- What is your favorite thing about christmas?
- When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
When the John Lewis advert comes out. So mid-November?
- What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
Inter-railing tickets for Europe from Luke. Although we never ended up going, we just moved to Europe instead.
- What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
I don’t think there’s anything…
- As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Like every answer out there, it has got to be New York, but I really want to experience Christmas at least once in a hot country.
- Most memorable Holiday moment?
First Christmas with Luke in our new flat. This Christmas in Budapest will most likely be at the top.
- Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make them, I never keep them, but this year I plan to change that.
- What makes the holidays special for you?
Seeing everyone so happy.
- What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
That it is so magical.
- You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
A life time of travelling.